By Ian Hosking Richards on 15\04\2015
When selecting an investment property, it is important to choose something that has appeal to tenants in the current market, and would also be attractive to other investors or owner-occupiers if the property needed to be sold in the short term. However, increasingly property investors...
- Summary of Key Findings of PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey 2017 Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- The Property Investors vs. Banks and Valuers Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Townsville Market Update September 2017 Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Cutting the noise from property news Friday, September 08, 2017
- Brisbane Market Update August 2017 Friday, August 11, 2017