By Matt O'Malley on 14\07\2015
Property investing is just like any other business. Your property is meant to make money for you. So you must pay tax on the profit, but you are also entitled to claim the costs of your property business from your profit before being liable for tax.
The tax benefits are not...
- Summary of Key Findings of PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey 2017 Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- The Property Investors vs. Banks and Valuers Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Townsville Market Update September 2017 Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Cutting the noise from property news Friday, September 08, 2017
- Brisbane Market Update August 2017 Friday, August 11, 2017