By Lindy Lear on 27\08\2015
Property investors pay for their properties from the rental income and so many investors focus on high rental income and yields believing this will give them a positive cash flow.
Looking for high rental yields may not always give you the outcome you want. Read on for different strategies on...
- Summary of Key Findings of PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey 2017 Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- The Property Investors vs. Banks and Valuers Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Townsville Market Update September 2017 Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Cutting the noise from property news Friday, September 08, 2017
- Brisbane Market Update August 2017 Friday, August 11, 2017