By Lindy Lear on 12\10\2016
There has been much news of late about negative gearing, with varying opinions and heated discussions of it in relation to Australian politics. What is it and why does it seem so terrifying? How does it affect investors? In this month's piece, General Manager Lindy Lear, demystifies the nuances behind negative gearing.
- Summary of Key Findings of PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey 2017 Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- The Property Investors vs. Banks and Valuers Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Townsville Market Update September 2017 Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Cutting the noise from property news Friday, September 08, 2017
- Brisbane Market Update August 2017 Friday, August 11, 2017