By Rocket Property Group on 01\04\2016
After finalising her divorce in March 2013, Eliza Haycroft wondered if she was ever going to get back up on her feet again.
Left with just $16,000 in cash after paying her divorce bills, it wasn’t the best position to be in.
“I walked away from a 23-year marriage. At the...
- Summary of Key Findings of PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey 2017 Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- The Property Investors vs. Banks and Valuers Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Townsville Market Update September 2017 Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Cutting the noise from property news Friday, September 08, 2017
- Brisbane Market Update August 2017 Friday, August 11, 2017