By Lindy Lear on 13\06\2016
June is traditionally financial reconciliation time where investors need to get their property affairs in order, sort out the paperwork, talk to their accountant and submit their tax return. Property investors are in business and can write off their costs against the income before paying tax. For me it’s all about getting as much tax...
- Summary of Key Findings of PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey 2017 Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- The Property Investors vs. Banks and Valuers Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Townsville Market Update September 2017 Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Cutting the noise from property news Friday, September 08, 2017
- Brisbane Market Update August 2017 Friday, August 11, 2017