By Rocket Property Group on 06\04\2017
Just under 15 years ago Ian Hosking Richards was working as an unskilled labourer in a warehouse in Artarmon, Sydney, on an annual salary of $35,000. Now he sits on a $20m property portfolio with 50 properties. He doesn't believe he's done anything unique or anything cannot be replicated -...
- Summary of Key Findings of PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey 2017 Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- The Property Investors vs. Banks and Valuers Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Townsville Market Update September 2017 Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Cutting the noise from property news Friday, September 08, 2017
- Brisbane Market Update August 2017 Friday, August 11, 2017